This is tribute to those brave men and women that walked into exams knowing they didn't know squat but instead of dying peacefully, they went down swinging like General Custard in Custard's last Stand (See The last Sumurai and/or any US history book). I empathize with them because in High School I was faced with the same insurmountable obstacle; A French Exam. Faced with my own lack of knowledge, I crumpled small pieces of papers, fashioned them in the shape of a dice, wrote letters A to E on them, blew my hands for Good luck, spun it and hoped for the best. ~ I did poorly in that exam ~
Here are a few Funny exceptional Exam questions. Some of them deserved credit just for their ingenuity...and other well maybe a big F was deserved!
1. Blame it on the Jews? 0 Points for you Sir and a psychiatric evaluation hopefully....
2. Honesty is always the best policy......
3. Tyler Durden? Cake Town?....
4. Consider this mathematical equation fully and thoroughly "expanded.."
5. Well the object does fit the description! Doesn't it?
6. A tried and tested "Beer Law" indeed (see example at a college near you)!
7. I always wanted to write something this. Teachers just want to confuse students, how sadistic!
8. IT WORKS!!!
9. How could anyone say no to a Giraffe???
10. I just included this because not only is it proven in over 3 million scientific journals but you can ill-afford to argue with math LOL! Math doesn't lie!