Here are several mind-blowing facts about the human body that you probably did not know about. I am not saying this just so you read either. You probably had no idea that your body replaces it's cells so often that you basically have a new body worth of cells every 7 years did you? If you knew that, I don't know what to say....leave your house once in a while.... Anyway enjoy!
1. With the sperm contained in a male's testicles, he could repopulate Dallas and it would take him 6 month's to repopulate the entire planet. However, the sex-related friction will definitely cause his penis to fall off.
2. Your body is constantly replacing cells, so much so that you have a completely different body than you did seven years ago. So technically, the longest jail sentence you should serve should be 7 years, longer than that and you should be able to sue for false imprisonment.
3. The amount of information your brain can hold is believed to be up to 1000 Tera-bytes. The Watson IBM super computer only has a paltry 16 Tera-bytes of RAM.
4. Your brain has the potential to remember everything you have ever experienced, read, heard or seen. The only problem is that you cannot recall it but it's in there somewhere. So this means for all intents and purposes, you will NEVER forget your EX.
5. Your hair grows about 12 mm a month.
6. In your life time you will eat about 50 tons of food or in the case of Oprah Winfrey, close to 4500.
7. You need to walk 50 miles a day to give your legs the same workout your eyes get in a day.
8. The next 4 years you will shed your body weight in dead skin. So be encouraged, you are constantly losing weight.
9. You have seen everyone in your dreams at some point in your life.
10. Pound for pound a baby is stronger than an OX but pound for pound it's also a bigger pain in the ass.
11. You react at astonishing speeds of 170 MPH yet when she said hi to you, you couldn't come up with something smart to say quickly enough.
12. Aside from burning, your hair does not disintegrate. In those regards, it is virtually indestructible. I call BS on this one. A black woman's hair can't even survive a swimming pool.
13. 25 000 000 of your cells died while you read this sentence but your body will make 300 billion more today.
14. You were one cell for half an hour.
Mind blowing Source: